Pages

Monday, October 05, 2009

Metal Gear Solid 4



Growing up, I was never a fan of the Medal Gear Solid series. They've always had very good reviews, but I was never a fan of sneaking around 24/7 through a video game. Now that I have a PS3, I was won over by the beauty and the outstanding reviews that is Medal Gear Solid 4.

My first impressions were wowww, how beautiful. The opening "commercials" were epic. Then my first intro mission, kind of cut short. I had to get used to the whole sneaking around gameplay, so the intro mission was a boring learning curve. Despite that, it didn't take long for me to get sucked in. This game has a lot of cut scenes, but I look forward to each one, as they all look stunning and progress the story very nicely. I'm totally hooked on this game and spent all weekend staying up til around 5 am playing it. I recommend this to anyone who owns a ps3, old fans and new. It's way cheap if you want to buy it, like 30 bucks.

Here is a tight ass scene from the game, where Raiden makes his first appearance to fight Vamp. This vid doesn't even do justice. It looked 100X better on my tv!



No comments: