Pages

Thursday, December 03, 2009

My Sister



I told my sis I was going to post this. I had forgotten originally, but thankfully I never took the pic off my phone. This is what happens when the power goes out for 2 hours straight and the whole family doesn't have the internet. They are forced to spend time with each other, and apparently, go crazy.


What was actually happening was that we were all trying to scare each other since the power was out and the whole house was pitch black. That then somehow lead to my mom talking Bri into making funny faces, while me and my brother took pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!

Where's your funny face?? :D

How you been lately?? Haven't seen you around! Missed ya! :)

Sugar Bunnie said...

"They are forced to spend time with each other, and apparently, go crazy." <---lol

sounds like fun♥