Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Going Joggin





I used to love to run throughout High School, and even through Junior High. I always had a high endurance, and long legs to top it off ;P It's surprising I never joined the track team. I was always keeping up with them in gym class.

But since then, I've lost a lot of that endurance, and now even a mile run seems grueling -_- . Now I'm at a job that is more mentally demanding and no physical work, makes it even worse.

So I've decided to run a mile, or at least close to a mile, every day. My work has gym equipment, and it doesn't take very long to run. I originally planned to do it in the morning before work, but can never drag myself out of bed. So now I'll just do it during my last break. It'll be plenty of time.

for those interested in jogging, you should check this link out


Although damn am I gonna be sore later!!

2 comments:

Jessica Hunter said...

Nice! I have been running and it really makes me feel so much better at the end of the day.

jiggins said...

I was never a runner. Not ever. I could not stand it.. and I was no good at it.

Then I realized one day, among other things, that I was only "not-good" at it.. because I never allowed myself to be. So i decided to run a mile a day.. then a mile and a half.. an now I do 2 miles a day... 4x a week. I still don't like it.. but i have been doing it for a few years now, and I have been in the best shape that I have ever been in. The results and increased energy I feel.. is fantastic. So I will keep running I think.

You will be loving it again soon.