Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Blizzcon almost here!




The countdown has already begun! I mean litterly, just look to ur right! As of this posting, there are 9 days and 10 hours left till I leave. I will be leaving on August 20th, to head to Anaheim. I will be attending what will probably be the major highlite of this year, Blizzcon. Blizzcon is a convention for everything Blizzard: Starcraft, Warcraft, Diable, World of Warcraft, etc. It is really huge, and tickets are hard and pricey to get. We will be staying at the Hilton which sits right next to the convention center, and will be the place where the fans will be holding the after party. It's a win win situation since I can walk out my door and be at both the party and the convention. I would also be able to return to my room at anytime I want.

So far this is my plan for my Blizzcon trip, in conjunction with fan postings on the forums. This may change, but this is where we lay.


Aug. 20th Thurs
-Driving down around 8am
-Picking up the tickets
-There is a wowinsider meet up, but prbly wont make it
-Go to the bonfire at the beach until they kick us out

Aug. 21st Fri
-Wake my butt up a little to early, prbly 5am
-Maybe breakfast meetup with Blizzconers
-First day of Blizzcon!
-No other plans.. /cry

Aug. 22nd Sat
-Wake up to damn early again
-Second day of blizzcon!
-Blizzcon afterparty!!

Aug. 23rd Sun
-Prbly never went to bed
-Another long drive back home /cry



Oh and the Ozzy performance goes on whatever day he plays at Blizzcon, prbly sat. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! Sounds like you're going to have a blast!

Bonfires are always fun to do, though I hate smelling like smoke afterwards. haha

Don't forget to take many pictures so you can show off to us! ;)