Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Header!

So what do ya'll think of my new header! Yes I took this picture. It was taken at the Monterey Bay Aquarium with a Nikon D60. I have planned for the longest time to use the original as a wallpaper... it's to bad this one got a little blurry when I re sized it.

Ik the old one was super cool, haha, but I felt it may be taken wrongly by some people. Although who knows, maybe we'll see it come back somehow in some future plans of mine ;)


Oh and if this new banner is utter crap, lemme know it. That way I can take it down.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it was very well taken! Those creatures are beautiful!! The color in those jellyfish is gorgeous! Grea job!

Anonymous said...

this is really beautiful. what's the name of those creatures, are they what they called as the portuguese men-of-war but why are they going upside down

JENIE=) said...

i love this as well=)

what's more is...you took it! missing your comments, hope you can come visit my lifestyle blog again.