Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

It's Friday!

So this post is going to be a whole lot of nothing, but hell, it's my blog! Lol. Although I do need to think of some more stuff to post. I mean this is my 2nd posting this week, I'm slowing down!

So this weekend is a whoollleeee lotta nothing for me. I will actually have some time where I don't have to think about school. Because I took two test last week, I really have no HW nor quizes to study for, over the weekend. So what will I be doing??? Playing PS3! That's right I bought one, and it's sitting right next to my xbox 360.

Although I need to get at least one more controller for it. I thought we could use our psp's as controllers and were heavily dissapointed when we couldn't. I mean we as in my brother and I when we were going to face off in Need for Speed Shift.

For this weekend I'm stuck in a bit of a tough spot. Should I level my priest up more in WoW, or play some PS3! Priest/PS3, Priest/PS3..ughhh

I have been craving some hard core RPGs lately.. mainly final fantasy. I have happily found out that I can download the PSN version of FF7 onto my PS3. Now it isn't all did up or anything, but I don't have the classic version o.O And I've really been wanting to play it. FYI, for the PSN we stopped at 6 or 8, can't remember to well. But at the time, we were all into Chrono Crusade.

In other final fantasy news, FF13 looks freaking bad ass!!! This game comes out in Nov. of this year, which is 2 months too freaking long from now. For those that haven't seen it, I posted the trailer below. Also, I posted a link to the FF13 website which is also totally awesome. '

Well, wish everyone a happy friday and a great weekend.







FF13 website


No comments: