Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Clannad=Greatest Anime Ever!



This is an anime series that I recently finished watching, and I have to say that it was amazing. This is by far one of my top favorites, and one I wouldn't mind watching again. I found the above video on youtube, and mad props to the poster, cuz those are some of the best songs off the OST. This is on my to buy list.. although only the first season is out on DVD. You would have to watch fansubs to see the second season. It's to bad that there is no english manga for this out. If you want to see more info on this anime, click the link in the sidebar to the right. It's listed under anime of the year. It'll take you straight to an info page for this anime.


Oh and fair warning, this will probably be one of the saddest animes you have ever seen. So if you cry, don't say I didn't warn you ;)

No comments: