Pages

Friday, August 11, 2006

formula D !!!

ok this update is way late..but i jus got my photos back...les jus say that i had to use up all my film and dat took forever....getting back on track, the event was good but a lil smaller den last year...i heard i made it on T.V. ...lol..all star debut..thank u rockstar *da energy drink* ....que mas....... ok les jus show da pics..lol..dun really wanna type,





oh yeah..models...although my brother had to get the hot one XD ...and da car drifting behind us saying to make it da ultimate shot...lol..turned to be a lil speck in da BG.




now if i ever get a kid...dats da car seat i'd get him..im sure Z would agree...although Oly and Ronaldo aka DaBrownFisherman....dun seem to understand the importance and sweetness of dat seat like me and Z can...;)



oh yeah....showing off my new razo pedals



and heres da man tarzan himself holding up our flag for da national anthem.

No comments: