Pages

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Ong Bak 2

Omfg! I had a good review for this movie, all the way up to the ending.. seriously. I guessed the twist it threw in, but damnnn, I was disspointed with the ending. I don't want to post any spoilers and ruin it for someone.

Even though I was dissapointed, I'd still recommend it to anyone who is interested. It is unrelated to the first Ong Bak, so your fine if you haven't seen it. The fighting scenes were pretty epic. There was one part where I was pretty much at the edge of my seat the whole time. I pulled out my headphones so my brother could see, and was like fuck this and put them back on to keep the epic feel lol.

For those that don't know his movies, Tony Jaa, has some kick ass movies. I think that so far, The Protector is my favorite, but all of his movies are really epic. Just think Jackie Chan meets Bruce Lee. Yup, Tony does all of the stunts in his movies.

Here's the trailer if your curious to see what I'm talking about.



No comments: