Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

authenticator


Well i have finally added the authenticator to my wow account. No i didn't use one of those keychain ones. blizzard has an app for the iphones that does the same job. I never planned on using the authenticator...but it seems more and more lately that i keep hearing horror stories of people accounts being hacked. more reason to hate gold farmers!!! so as a side note.. any of you buying gold, are only buying someone elses hard work that was stolen from them. back to subject.. i was wrking.. ahem. on photoshop. so that i can start making this blog a little prettier. and i got infected by a trojan. that was the straw that broke the camels back per say.. and now i have that kinda annoying.. xtra protection to my wow account. at least this way i wont have to worry about logging in one day.. to find my characters naked, and all of my gold sold off.

No comments: