Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Page Badge




This is another minor update. I was debating on whether or not I should wait til I make other changes, before posting another update. If you look along the right side of my page, you will the the code for my page badge. Basically it's just an image linking back to my blog. You can put that anywhere on your site, and as a trade off, I'll post yours on my blog as well.

Now the reason we do this, is that it helps build up your page rank with google. Now you'll have a little better of a chance of being found by the search engine. Plus, that badges are nifty to have.

You can find other peoples badges on my site; by going to Blog Topics, and scrolling to blogger badges. If you would like me to host yours, just msg me, and I'll be glad to.

No comments: