Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Upcoming weekend



I don't think I will be blogging at all this weekend. So I decided I'd post up my plans for the weekend. I have a couple of big highlites. I will be getting a new HD TV. I had received a bonus from work today, so I'm going to put it to good use ;) . Right now, me and my brother share a 20" old tv, that is horrendous to play split screen games on. The new tv I am getting will be 32". It's not to big, but will be a major upgrade from what we have. Plus, it's going to be sweet to play some Halo 3 in hi depth.

I'm also going to my dad's new property this weekend. Him and my step-mom bought a house in foresthills ca. They have no internet up there, hence that reason I don't think I'll be blogging. Who knows what I'm going to do while I'm there. It's just the 3 of us, so it may be pretty boring. Maybe I'll take the opportunity to play some more old school warcraft 3 RTS.

So what are you the reader, up to this weekend?

No comments: