Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lich King Down!

By happen chance I was able to fill in the last spot for a dps on a 10 man ICC raid.  Most people in the raid were geared for Cataclysm raids while I strolled in with my pvp gear.  I stood out like a sore thumb but I assured them that despite the handicap I could still push 10k dps and plus  I knew all of the mechanics to every fight already.  Sadly the fights were a land slide.  With our high end gear the fights were seamless.  We had 3 wipes on the Lich King but we were shooting for an achievement and it we needed people to pay attention.  In the end we got him and the achievement.  The gear carried us a little bit, but other people finally started getting the hang of the boss mechanics as well.

[caption id="attachment_3195814936" align="aligncenter" width="573" caption="Last stretch before killing the Lich King"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_3195814935" align="aligncenter" width="573" caption="The 2 achievements awarded for beating the fight"][/caption]

No comments: