Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

More Pets and Holiday Guild Ideas



Just noticed that Blizzard has released the Ragnaros and Moonkin Hatchling pets!  Naturally I had to buy them.  I’m a pet collecting whore I know.  At least I’m donating to charity when I buy one of these pets, or at least that’s what I tell myself to go to sleep at nightSmile with tongue out


Buying the pets got me thinking, I should do something like this for my guild for the holidays.  So far my idea consists of either a 100 to 200 gold opt in.  It’s a lot, but at the same time not really.  I’m not sure what kind of contest it will be atm, but the 1st place person will be able to choose between a blizzard store pet or half the pot of gold from the opt ins.  The 2nd place winner will get the other item not choosen by the 1st place winner.


We’re a smaller guild, so I’m not to sure on how much participation we will see.  I’m working with my officers to get more ideas and to get them to participate.  Plus, if I give people enough time, we can see a bigger turn out.  A lot of people log in during the day when we aren’t even on.  No matter  what,   we’ll figure out a way to make it fun.



Technorati Tags: world of warcraft,WoW,pets,store,blizzard,contest,guild,holiday,christmas

No comments: